- ECO-FRIENDLY AND REUSABLE - You won't have to worry anymore about all the plastic waste produced from normal disposable sandwich bags after switching to our reusable sandwich & snack bags. They look way cooler too.
- EASY-OPEN ZIPPER - Feel good about sending your child to school with lunch bags that are easy to open. Our reusable snack bags are made with embroidered gripper tabs to help open them easily for little fingers or big ones.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Our dishwasher-safe, quick-drying, grease-proof, and moisture-proof reusable lunch bags make cleanup a breeze. Like a pair of your favorite jeans, they will soften and fade with repeated washings.
- CERTIFIED FOOD-SAFE - Made from cotton fabric lined with food-safe polyester lining that's been tested lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free, and phthalate-free
- MAKES AN AWESOME GIFT with the LIFETIME GUARANTEE - We sell products that last. Our rock-solid guarantee means we'll replace your lunch tote if there's ever a problem!
When lunchtime hits, you want fresh food, but you hate the waste that comes from throwing away all of those plastic bags all the time. Us, too. That's why after becoming aware of the environmental problems caused by disposable, non-recyclable plastic bags, we decided to create a product that can help reduce the amount of baggies thrown away every day.
We wanted to design a reusable lunch baggie that looked amazing, but could also cut down on the amount of trash that ends up in landfills. We decided it would be even cooler if we hit up some of our favorite artists and had them provide some of our favorite designs to put on the bags. They all said yes, and Art of Lunch Baggies were born!
Set of 3 Gourmet Reusable Lunch Baggies Includes: Snack Bag - 6.5 inches x 3 inches Large Sandwich Bag - 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches Extra-Large Sandwich Bag - 7 inches x 8 inches
About the Artist
We are lovers of great art here at Art of Lunch and we wanted to incorporate that into our product. With this model, we had a chance to use one of our favorite designs from Carly Mejeur.
Carly Mejeur is a marine life artist and ocean advocate born and raised in South Florida. Her "Nautical Chart Series" connects the natural composition of land and sea with man made lines, soundings and titles. Using watercolor, she seamlessly ties the two together to pose the question, "How do we interact with nature and how will we protect it?" Her work has been featured as shirts and posters for ocean conservation organizations such as The Sea Turtle Conservancy, Beneath the Waves Film Festival, and Justin Riney's Expedition Florida 500. She continues to look for new ways to make a positive impact on the environment with her artwork.